"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

May 2, 2008

Mommy and Girls



My husband took this cute picture of the girls and I. I don't have very many pictures of me with the girls so I was kind of excited that I finally got one. It seems like I do all the picture taking, do any of you ever feel like that? It's fun to know that I did exsist in my children's lives :)

12 comments:

Holly said...

What beautiful girls! ALL of you! :)

SueAnn said...

I feel the same way-- there are no pictures of me! Your girls are so cute!!

Nichelle said...

I know excatly what you mean. You guys are so cute! I finally got my internet fix so maybe I can blog again. :)

Amberlee said...

Adorable picture. I think that all moms must feel that way! We are always the ones trying to capture every moment on film, so we never get to be in them. And trying to get the WHOLE family is a joke!

Judy said...

CUTE! Beautiful inside and out!

Chris and Monika said...

So cute!!

JANEAL said...

Very cute picture! The only time I am ever in a picture with Carter is when I make Tyson take one of us.

J-Babe said...

You are all so beautiful:) Yeah I have to take pictures of Lucas and I myself:) I' am usually the one holding the camera. Hey I was also wondering if you would do the theme for this weeks recipe, I haven't been able to get a hold of Jennifer. Just let me know, thanks:)

Torman said...

Sooooo True moms just do not get their picture taken with their kids that often! Awesome picture!

Amber said...

What a cute picture! I am the same way. There are very few pictures of me with my kids.

Becky said...

I can't believe how much your girls look like their mom sometimes! What a fun picture!

Anonymous said...

I love how they all look like sisters & you! People never think my girls are sisters!