"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Apr 10, 2008

Auntie Katie and Makenna



I have told you all before how much Makenna loves Aunt Katie. Well Katie has been coming over to help me with the girls and we got these cute pictures so I had to share them with you. How funny is that with Makenna in glasses. She is the funniest little girl she makes us laugh so hard!

3 comments:

Head Over Hills said...

What a cutie bug!!!

Judy said...

Natalie,
How are you feeling? Your Mom said you had to have IV's. Hope you are mending. I love ya,
Aunt Judy

Jessica said...

I'm glad to hear your feeling better! I bet Katie has been such a good help. She is such a sweet girl. What a blessing to have such great family.