"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 19, 2008

More Milestones for Makenna




Makenna is learning new things everyday, she is growing up right before my eyes. She now has a few words she can say...

Momma
Dadda
Papa
Go
Bye Bye
Hi
Uh O

Makenna can also wave when she says bye bye, and clap over and over again. She started walking along the sides of things like the couch about a week ago. She is getting so close to taking off on her own, but I sure hope she takes a little longer, I'm not sure I am ready for her to start walking. And one more exciting thing is she got one of her top front teeth finally (she has been working on that for a month) so now she has 3 teeth. She is such a sweet baby, we sure love her.

2 comments:

Torman said...

oh no your busy world looks like it is going to get more so! Does she have fat feet like your other kids? I remember how hard it was to find shoes for Kenlee when she started to walk because her feet were short and fat. This is such a fun time! I love this age!

Nichelle said...

She is sooo cute! I know what you mean about kids growing up right before your eyes! I want my kids to stay the ages they are right now forever. They are so fun! I wish that they didn't grow so fast it makes me feel old to think I have a 7 year old! Just wait you'll see what I mean when Maddy goes to kindergarten next year!