"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 17, 2008

Happy St. Patricks Day!!


Here are the girls all dressed up for St. Patricks Day! This was a hard picture for me to get. Kenna is always on the move, so I had to put her in a basket to get her to stay still. Still didn't work that great but at least I got a picture :)

My Happy Baby Kenna...

The girls playing together, they all play so good together.

Maddy and Kynzee, some day they might hate me for making them dress up and pose for pictures. But I sure love it. They grow up too fast and I have to have lots of pictures of them.

My sweet "shortie"

7 comments:

McArthurs said...

Sorry i didn't get back to you earlier, I was out of town. But i see that you found the background for your blog anyways. It looks good. By the way, your girls are absolutely adorable. It was kind of interesting to read your profile, cuz that sounds just like me and my family. We love doing all the same stuff! Where are you from?

Anonymous said...

I love their outfits! You always make each holiday so fun.

Nichelle said...

I like the new look of your blog! Your girls always look so cute! I love the outfits. You are such a good Mom, they will love all of the pictures you took of them not hate you for it.

Camille said...

Natalie! I'm so glad you found my blog! I love finding out that friends have blogs so that I can keep up on them. Your girls are SO darling! The oldest looks like you! Thanks for dropping in on my blog. Mary is doing great, by the way. She is due to have a baby any day now...she was due last week, actually! She also has a blog. You probably found her link on mine! Anyway, I'll be checking your blog more often now!

Torman said...

Super Cute!! I love their outfits! Girls Rule!

Fullmer Days said...

your girls are so cute. Getting ready for st. patricks day already, you are on the ball. Have you ever seen jon and kate plus eight on tlc, she is a super mom like you! Always prepared

J-Babe said...

Natalie you can never have too many pictures! Your girls will love it when they are older. Hey I dont blame you for not wanting to make the Washington trip solo..that would be a ton of work! Where do you guys live by the way?