"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 31, 2008

ABC's of Me Tag


A-Attached or single? Attached
B-Best friend? I have lots of best friends, but I sure do love my husband and my 3 little angels.
C-Cake or pie? Coconut cream Pie
D-Day of choice? Any day that I can just stay home with Josh and the girls and have no where to go.
E-Essential item? Diaper Bag
F-Favorite color? Pink
G-Gummy bears or worms? Worms
H-Hometown? That's too much information :)
I-Favorite indulgence? Orange Juice (love it)
J-January or July? Definitely July. I love the 4th of July and all the excitement.
K-Kids? Maddy, Kynzee, and Makenna
L-Life isn't complete without? Family and friends
M-Marriage date? September 7, 2002
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 3 brothers, and 1 sister (and everyone of them better do this tag!)
O-Oranges or apples? Oranges
P-Phobia and fears? Spiders, and loosing someone I love.
Q- Quote? "The best things in life aren't things"
R-Reason to smile? I have wonderful family and friends who try so hard to keep me smiling even if i don't want too, My kids make me smile everyday!!!
S-Season of choice? Summer
T-Tag 3 people: I am just going to tag everyone who is ready this. Yes that means you even if you are just stalking my blog. It was fun and you can do it.
U-Unknown facts about me? I love babies, I hate going to sleep at night (most of you probably know because I leave comments on your blogs at 2 a.m. and I am the biggest worrier, I probably have hundreds of things I worry about everyday all day long.
V-Vegetable? Squash
W-Worst habit? Letting my laundry pile up
X-X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound, because for me that has always meant a baby is in there somewhere :)
Y-Your favorite food? Shrimp and watermelon
Z-Zodiac sign? Aquarius

3 comments:

JANEAL said...

I guess I shouldn't have read your blog because now I'm going to have to do this tag :) They are a fun way to get to know people better.

Becky said...

Nat, this looks fun, I will do it, but it might be a couple days, I'm visiting my parents for a few days so I don't know if I'll be on here much, but I will do it!

Nichelle said...

Well, mabey I am going to have to stop reading your blog if your going to tag everyone who reads it.
Just kidding I will do the tag and it will be soon.