"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Feb 29, 2008

Easter Dresses






I just love Spring! One of the fun things about spring is Easter. I have been blessed with three little girls to buy Easter dresses for. This is so much fun for us. We get to play dress up and get the girls in their pretty dresses and put ribbons and bows in their hair. I just love it! These are some fun pictures we took of their pretty dresses.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Girls are SO much more fun to shop for! I'm jealous! Cute girls and cute dresses! Hope to see you soon!

Torman said...

what cute dresses Natalie I love them!!! I know what you mean about the girls growing up too fast, but It has been nice to watch our girls grow together!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE those dresses. Your girls are always dressed so cute!