"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

May 28, 2012

Silly Girls

I have been letting my girls ride their bikes to softball practice twice a week. The park that they practice at is not very far from my house and it has sure helped me out to have them get themselves there and home. We saw them riding home one day on our way home from Kenna’s preschool graduation and I just happened to have the camera in the truck and had to take a picture. Look how Maddy was riding her bike…seriously that girl makes me laugh so hard. She is always doing silly things and Kynzee just looks at her and smiles, these two are so opposite but they get along great!!! DSC_4102DSC_4106DSC_4104DSC_4107

1 comment:

Lynn said...

They are growing up so fast! Love that they are able to get to practice on their own now. I can hardly believe that you are only 3 weeks away from due date! Wow. Where does the time go?