"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

May 28, 2012

My Little Boy

You probably think my little boy never wears clothes or that I never get him dressed. I get him dressed every morning and the clothes only stay on for about ten minutes and then he is in his diaper, sometimes not even in his diaper. Put he does add some accessories to his diaper like these sparkly slippers of Kynzee’s and this sparkly hat of Kenna’s and the pretty pink backpack of Maddys. He loves his sister’s things!! How could I not take a picture of him dressed like this…he was so proud of himself and he knew he looked so pretty :)DSC_4063

1 comment:

Lynn said...

HA ha. SO adorable. I have one son who was the same way. His sisters always dressed him up, so he did the same thing while they were in school. Now he looks back on those pictures and laughs and laughs.