"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 14, 2012

Wacky Day at Preschool

Kenna has started Preschool back up and it is a really good thing. I pulled her out of preschool at the end of September because of many reasons, it was sad but it had to be done. I had another preschool teacher  (the same one who taught my other girls) tell me that she had an opening after Christmas and that I should put her back in school, so I decided to give it a try. Kenna has loved it!! I am so glad I put her in. I was worried she would be behind without having preschool but I started teaching her at home after I pulled her out of the other one and soon realized she knew so much and that she was already ready for kindergarten so I didn’t worry about it. I have enjoyed having her home and so has Jaxon. She keeps me going and she is so full of energy it is amazing!! Well, it was wacky day today at school and this is how we dressed her…so fun!!! This cute little thing is a ball of fire seriously, I am so glad her preschool teacher loves her personality, because you get what you get with Kenna!!

DSC_9686DSC_9687

No comments: