"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 16, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I lined my little munchkins up against the fire place again for another holiday picture!! They were wind blown from being at school all day and we were going to be late for ballet but I did manage to get a picture of their cute smiles. I love seeing my handsome boy in the middle of all those pretty girls, isn’t he the luckiest boy to have three sisters and another on the way? I sure think he is! I love these sweet kids of mine they bring me so much joy I cannot imagine my life without them. I often wonder how people can decide they don’t want children and love their job instead…job and kids just don’t compare. These little people are way better than any job you could ever have :) I love them so much!!DSC_9738DSC_9736DSC_9732

1 comment:

Lynn said...

OH I totally agree with your thoughts 100%!!!! ; )