"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 24, 2012

27 Weeks

I know this picture is a little scary, Kenna took it for me!! Gotta love that sweet girl when she is trying to hold my heavy camera and take a picture at the same time, we were just lucky she didn’t chop off half my body in this picture because that was happening quite a bit. If I look like a tired Mommy its because I am! I am 27 weeks pregnant and doing really well considering everything I have going on. My thyroid levels as of this week are now completely normal and that makes me so happy, not only because of how I feel but because it saves me a lot of time going in to have my blood drawn. I was really excited for that news this week. I am feeling this baby girl move around all the time she is so active and my girls sure love to feel her move. I have her bedroom colors and bedding all bought and I am just getting ready to paint and decorate her room. The time is flying by and I feel like 11 weeks isn’t enough time to get everything done that I need to. I have made a huge list of things I need to do before she comes and I have been working really hard to get some things crossed off that list. I always like to be very prepared so after I have the baby I wont worry that I have things to do. And any of you who have c-sections knows how hard it is to get anything done for quite a while after after the baby because of the pain you are in. I am getting nervous but at the same time very excited. I can’t believe March is already coming to an end…I am telling you time is really flying!!!

DSC_0077

4 comments:

Kate said...

Yay for baby Rae!! Kenna did a great job and you look wonderful!!!

Michelle said...

You are so awesome!! So happy to hear your Thyroid levels are normalized! I hope that will help you feel better and better :) And yes-- new Moms need all of their energy for caring for new babies and healing up--so good for you getting things ready before hand!

Lynn said...

Oh she took a GREAT Pic! You don't look tired at all! But "I" feel tired just reading what list you have AND while you are pregnant too. Gosh! How do you do it?

P.S. Awesome news about your thyroid levels!

Peterson Family said...

You look darling Nat!