"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Dec 30, 2011

Christmas Eve Pajamas

After we got done with the Williams family Christmas Eve party we rushed home because it was late and the kids were all very tired. Josh had a special gift for me that he had the kids help him wrap, they loved that. Then we did our yearly traditions of Christmas Eve pajamas and slippers. The kids always love opening that one present early and they always know it’s going to be pajamas. Jaxon was not to thrilled, he just wanted to go to bed he was tired. He liked his slippers at first and then he got mad and took them off and wouldn’t wear them again :) And he would not let me take a picture of all the kids in their pajamas, he was being a stinker and needed to just go to bed!! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve though!!DSC_7696DSC_7697DSC_7698DSC_7700DSC_7701DSC_7702DSC_7703DSC_7704DSC_7705

Here he was happy about his new slippers

DSC_7706

Still somewhat happy

DSC_7707

That’s enough he says!!

DSC_7708

He was mad because he couldn’t get them off!!

DSC_7709

Now he is really mad!!!

DSC_7710

The girls really liked their pajamas and loved their slippers!! My Mom always taught me that my kids would stay well and not get sick if their feet were always warm. Well I have trained my kids to love slippers just for this reason. They stay pretty well so it must work. My Mom’s Grandma taught her that.

DSC_7711

DSC_7719

Poor Jaxon did not want his picture taken!!

DSC_7730

1 comment:

Kate said...

How fun! I think Kenna is so excited she might pop!:)