"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Dec 31, 2011

All caught up!!!

I am officially all caught up on my blog!! That is such a great feeling for me.  I have been working extra hard lately to get it done so I can order my new blog book for 2011. I had to go back and add pictures that I had missed and it was not a fun thing to do so hopefully next year I can stay caught up and not have this problem right at the end of the year next year. I love keeping a blog it is so fun to look through the book when it comes. There is so much to look forward to in 2012 I can’t wait to get it started!! Here’s to a wonderful New Year!!!

4 comments:

Judy said...

Love your pics nan. I smiled as u looked at your christmas pics. Such a cute family.

amy said...

Love all the new posts! So glad you had a great Christmas!

Peterson Family said...

I love blogging too.It makes me want to take pictures! Have a fun year, of course with baby coming that shouldn't be too hard.

Lynn said...

Oh my stars! I've been away TOO TOO long. Found some time to come here and catch up and what do I see?

A baby ticker!! Congratulations!! What a beautiful surprise.

And a GORGEOUS Christmas photo of your kids at the top.

I can't WAIT to get reading.

Love your family.

Happy New Year Nat!