"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Aug 7, 2010

Bear Lake

We always have so much fun at Bear Lake, but this year was just absolutely wonderful!! The weather was perfect, no wind, it was perfect temperature, it was just beautiful. I could not have asked for better. The kids had a blast!! I took my niece Jani with us and the girls played so hard with each other. My cousin Monika came over from Woodruff to see us and play for a day, the kids just love her. Jaxon got to discover the sand and water for the first time and he loved it. He loved feeling the sand on his toes and through his tiny fingers I loved watching him. We had an amazing weekend!! I feel so lucky to be able to go and do so many fun things with my little family. I hope someday my kids will look back and remember all the fun things we did together and how much it strengthened our family. If they don't remember I will have plenty of pictures for them to look at because I capture all the memories in pictures :) I love this sweet family of mine and I am so thankful to be on this journey of life with each one of them.


























































































































8 comments:

Ryan and Megan Goodwin said...

Those are some of the cutest pictures ever! Those girls are so lucky to have a mom like you that never seems to forget to document even the smallest of moments. Love you Nat!

Ryan and Megan Goodwin said...

And you little boy is lucky too, can't forget him!!

Kate said...

Natty:) I wish i could have gone:) Megan is right those kids are so lucky to have such an amazing mom for many reasons- Love ya

Abe n Linz said...

Wow, so many great pictures to capture some good memories!`

Robyn said...

Looks like you had a baLL, one of our favorite places to go.

Pitcherfam4 said...

I don't think you could have left out one stinkin' picture from that HUGE post. Looked like tons and tons of fun. Love the chunky foot picture and the sand castles pic. Did you take that one yourself? Nice to see some pics of you. Miss ya.

Brooke said...

Looks like you guys have had some awesome adventures! I still LOVE how much your girls all look like you, Natalie! Flashback to first grade ... I can totally picture you back then and I love that your daughters all take after your beauty! :)
AND, I'm pretty much obsessed with that little tulip swimsuit. Adorable. :)

Peterson Family said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun. We use to go there when I was growing up. That blue water is so beautiful. I can't imagine no wind. Are you sure you were in Idaho. Did you have any of the Raspberry Popsicles? yum yum