"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Aug 1, 2010

Always fun with sisters around :)

I use this blog as a journal for my kids to see and read someday so I try very hard to keep up on it!! Well this is a post I must make for my little boy to read someday. I cannot even describe to you what it is like for him to live in a house with three older sisters!! He is constantly being touched and moved and pushed and you name it they do it to him :) I turn my back for a minute and I come back to something like this and I have to run and get my camera to I can catch a picture or two so I can show this sweet boy how loved he was. Let's just say he loved the laundry basket and his oldest sister loved pushing him in it as well. And Kynzee loved sharing her purple blanket with him also. They all helped.... they always do :) O yes and the red cheek....those mosquitoes love his chubby cheeks :)




4 comments:

Robyn said...

It is so darn cute how these little ones love playing in the laundry baskets..cute pics

Judy said...

I can't believe how big he is getting!!!!! I loved to dress my boy! Especially after 2 girls! :}

Peterson Family said...

how cute nat. I can't believe his rolls on his legs. what a little cutie.

Kate said...

I remember when my sister used to do these like that to me except im pretty sure it wasnt that nice:) Love ya Nat:)