"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Sep 30, 2009

Treasured Pictures!!

Kacey, Kacey, Kacey.......How can I not love a friend who calls me up out of the blue because she is worried about me having my baby early and not getting any pictures of my pregnant belly before the baby comes??? I have to tell you I was a little uneasy about these pictures at first but O my goodness I think they will be my most cherished. You took some of the most amazing pictures that mean so much to me. I will forever be grateful that I have these treasures. I think being pregnant is such a gift that we as women have been given, such a privilege and a reward. I know it takes a tremendous amount of faith and sacrifice to carry a baby for nine months, and then to risk your life to bring them into this world. But O how I wouldn't trade it for the world. I have been blessed to have been able to carry baby number four. I am trying so hard to keep him in my belly for 8 more weeks. I am so excited to get him here and to be able to hold him and love him. How much closer to heaven can you get then a new baby?? I am so thankful for these sweet little girls I have in my life, to be their Mother, to love them and teach them what I have to give. Kacey these pictures are an absolute treasure, a time in my life I never want to forget and now I have pictures to remember. I thank you for taking them and making me cooperate and show up to have them done, you are such a great friend and I don't know what I would do without you. No I don't hate you for them I love you more for taking them.




































19 comments:

Chris and Monika said...

I love the pics!! So cute!! I am so excited for you! Love you Nat!!

Pitcherfam4 said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these photos. I really love the one with you holding the cute little shoes and the sun behind you. My favorite- the girls around your belly. What a beautiful family Nat.

Torman said...

Your the best Natalie! I am so excited for you, these pictures were just as fun for me to take as they are to look at! Your girls are such a joy. Thanks again!
Love Ya
Kacey

Amber said...

Those are so fun! You look great.

Amber said...

Those are so fun! You look great.

Julia said...

oh my goodness! i love the one where maddy is poking her belly out to match yours! priceless!! you look amazing in all of those i can't believe your 30 weeks along! amazing photos.

SueAnn said...

I love those pictures!!! So cute!!

Becky said...

So precious and priceless! You look great! And the girls are as cute as ever!

Jenna said...

seriously SO CUTE! I love the shadow one. Have you figured out how to handle a boy with three older sisters? - if you do, let me know!

Unknown said...

amazing! makes me think twice about getting pregnancy pictures :). I love them!

Jeff and Lacy said...

I love your pictures! I love the one with they hay bales and your baby bump shadow! I feel like I haven't seen your blog forever, you guys have been busy!

Abe n Linz said...

What great pictures! Taking pictures in a field is always one of my favorite!

Brandi said...

Those are so adorable. You look GREAT too.

Head Over Hills said...

So cute!! They turned out perfectly!

Michelle said...

These are so sweet! Hope the rest of the pregnancy goes okay!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I cannot even stand these pictures. First of all you are way to cute Prego. Next, Casey is way to talented for her own good, and finally those girls are BEAUTIFUL! I am excited to meet the new little one!

J-Babe said...

These are so beautiful Natalie!!! I love them! Who is your photographer??

Lynn said...

Oh these are SOoo cute! I never got any maturnity pictures when I was pregnant. I don't think it was the "in thing" then. They are so popular now.

Then again, I don't think I had a cute belly like yours!!! : D

However, I think maybe a photographer could of photoshopped mine into cuteness or something. LOL! Now I really wished I had done something like that. Oh well. I do have photos of me in all those TENT tops and dresses. LOL!

What's this about having your baby early?? I have been away for two weeks. Am I missing something?? I hope all is well. Can't wait to "meet" your new little man.

Sue Ann said...

These are so adorable! Little boys are wonderful - you will love the adventure!