"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Sep 26, 2009

Maddy's Family Birthday Party

O my goodness I am behind!! My computer died and I had to wait until we could get a new one, I feel very behind on my blog, emails etc.. But now that I am back I had to post Maddy's birthday party pictures. We had a fun family birthday party for her. Here are some fun pictures from her special day. Maddy is such a sweetheart and she has talked and talked about how fun her birthday was this year!! I still cannot believe she is 6!!

























4 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh my! The fun you have at your house with all those birthdays and parties and girls. What are you going to do with a boy?? LOL!

That cake is to DIE for.....I can just taste it from here. YUM! ; D

J-Babe said...

wow that cake looks so good! She looks like such a fun girl, like she has the best of both worlds with hello kitty and a motorbike! How fun!

Rachel said...

Ok, where did you get that cake? Savanna wants a strawberry cake for her birthday on friday. i will have to call you to find out.

Judy said...

I love her pink moto attire! I heard you are having some problems. Nan! be careful! If u need help....call me. Love Maddy's invites. you are so creative. And i think jaxon all the way!