"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jul 2, 2009

Our Big Black Labs

I don't have one single post about the other half of our family...Gibby and Cooper.... so I decided I better make one!! These big black labs have been ours since Josh and I were first married. They were just puppies and now they are huge!! They are such good dogs and the girls love them. We used to have a fenced in yard and they could run and play all day and since we built this house we haven't gotten a fence put up yet (hopefully next summer) but I feel so bad for them in the summer when it is so hot. We have been getting them out more and letting them swim in the ditch and play in the water from the hose.




1 comment:

Lynn said...

Oh! I am glad you posted. I had no idea that you had a couple of dogs.