"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jun 28, 2009

Cousin Daniel's mission farewell

I know I have been behind on my posts lately so I used today to catch up on everything going on in our lives. I don't want to miss anything because I have finally made my last year of blog posts into a book and I am so excited about it. It is just like a journal with pictures from all of last year, it is well worth blogging if it is something I will keep and remember forever!!

My cousin Daniel is leaving on a mission and we are so proud of him!!! We got to go to his farewell and listen to his wonderful...very funny...talk he had prepared :) Love ya Daniel!! Here are some fun pictures I got of the day.


Daniel, Donna (my Mom's sister) and Darren


Uncle John, Daniel, Aunt Donna, Uncle Darren, Mom, and Uncle Jerry



My cute family

And here are the girls...I had them in their matching dresses today for the fourth of July since we won't be at church next week, so I thought I would attempt to take some pictures of them :) I love these cute girls!!











9 comments:

Nichelle said...

Those dresses are darling! Where did you get them? Your girls are so cute, I love to dress my girls in matching clothes too.

Lynn said...

Oh totally! Your family is SO cute! Love the littlest one's pose there between her sisters. In both shots. The one with you and the one with their dad. Too cute. : D

Jenna said...

where did you find those dresses!! SO CUTE! those are three adorable little girls. not to mention their beautiful mom. :) I love all the recent posts! Go Kynzee on no training wheels that is such a big step. Happy 4th of July.

Judy said...

Nan! Love the pics. It was a really nice day. So fun to see you and your cute little family. Where did you have your book made. Such a good idea!

Amber said...

Your girls are so cute! I love the dresses.

Rachel said...

I love the matching dresses, my Mom used to always dress us girls in matching dresses. I want to make a book out of my blgo too. I will have to call you and figure it out.

Holly said...

You ALWAYS dress your girls SO cute! I love it! Hope you have a great 4th of July!! PS I might call you and see if I can come walk through your house (especially your kitchen!) I love the colors, and need to get ideas for our house.

Becky said...

Don't you LOVE having the book! I'm glad you got it to work for you! I love having mine since I never write in a journal! Looks like things are great up there! And your family is as cute as ever!

Pitcherfam4 said...

Love your family photos. I still can't believe there is gonna be one more kid added to the pack.