"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Oct 24, 2008

Makenna's Magic Shoes

This little sweetheart of mine grew out of all her size 4 shoes. So I had to bring the box of size 5 shoes up and boy was Makenna in heaven. She absolutely loves shoes, any one's shoes. She wanted to try on all the shoes, and her favorite ones were these fun hello kitty slippers that were Maddy and Kynzee's when they were small. She was so happy when I put these on her little feet she ran around the house like she had magic shoes on. I was laughing so hard, she made me so happy today. I love my sweet little girls, there is no greater happiness!

5 comments:

Lynn said...

That is so darn cute! IT makes me cry when I think of what that was like....... bringing up the next size of clothes for each child. (A good cry...brings back GREAT memories.)

Judy said...

Cute nat. They will be sharing prom dresses before you know it!

J-Babe said...

A little girl has to have cute shoes!! I can't believe how much she has grown. I know when she grows that means Lucas is growing too.....;( She is sure a cutie:)

Holly said...

Oh my word! She is a doll! Brooklyn has the same issue with shoes... I LOVE it. A girl after my own heart! :)

Rachel said...

How sweet! I love that they get so excited about the smallest things!