"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Oct 20, 2008

Maddy and Kynzee loving dance

My little girls love to dance! They love getting all dressed up in their beautiful dance outfits and putting what they call their "magical ballet slippers" on. They are both so girly and I love it. I love to dress them up and do their hair pretty and take them to dance on Mondays. They have improved so much from last year I am amazed. They are more well behaved and they listen to their teacher better, they do exactly what she says . I love watching them. Last year and the year before was hard for me because one of the girls always wanted to sit and not dance or run back to me, and I always got frustrated with taking them. Not this year, they dance so beautiful and I love to take them and watch them, they are doing great. Fun fun girls! I love them both so much and I am so thankful to have them in my life, they are two little treasures.




6 comments:

Lynn said...

Awww.....I love it!
More things in common.....I take Cami to dance on Mondays too.
And here I am STILL up late, just like you. LOL!
Love the pink skirts on the girls. Very cute.

Judy said...

I see you got connected with Lynn. She is awesome. Cute little dancers. Nan, it was so nice to talk to you. I am glad your life is calming down a little bit. Sure do love ya!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are way too cute! I love the new family picture also, Chantri did a great job.

Amber said...

How cute. They are such good little friends and very lucky to have each other.

Torman said...

so cute!! The girls and the wall painted red in the background! I love it! I almost thought you were at someone's house beside your own. I love it what a difference!

J-Babe said...

How fun! I hope one of these days I end of having a little girl so I can do their hair and all that fun stuff:) Steve won't let me paint Lucas' toenails;)