"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Apr 27, 2008

Riding Horses





My girls love to ride horses! They have two fake horses that they ride at least once a day every day. They take turns on who gets to ride what horse and Kenna is just happy to ride any horse. They laugh and have so much fun riding together. They pretend like they are in a race and it is so fun to listen to them. Notice Kynzee has a different outfit on in two different pictures. well that is because she changes her clothes at least 10 times a day and in the middle of me taking pictures of them she said she had to go for a minute and came back with a different outfit on. I can't keep up with that girl and her clothes. They are everywhere! I am so glad my girls get a long so well. Maddy and Kynzee are so close in age that they are just best little buddies. I love it and so do they.

1 comment:

Pitcherfam4 said...

Gees Nat. Your girls have changed drastically since Kelty's open house. Wish I was closer to see you all more often. Say hi to the girly's.