"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Apr 27, 2008

Going Boating



I was in the laundry room folding clothes and came out to find the girls doing this! I asked what they were doing and they said we are going boating mom. I asked what the ponies were for and they are so smart they said that they were the oars that made them move in the boat. My girls have the biggest imaginations. They are always keeping themselves entertained by using their wild imagination. How fun for them!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

This is so cute! I love to see what kinds of things they come up with. It always keeps life entertaining.

JANEAL said...

How cute! Kids have great imaginations don't they.