"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Apr 17, 2008

Kynzee's Birthday Invitation





We have another birthday in our family! April is a busy month for us. People probably think I am crazy but I absolutely love to make invitations for my girls birthday parties. I started making invitations when Maddy was born and everyone kept telling me it wouldn't last and here I am on the third child still doing it. I love to have a cute invitation in their scrapbook for their birthday. I also love to get invitations for my nieces and nephews parties with a picture and I keep them in a special scrapbook so my girls can look at them. So here is my newest invitation for Kynzee's party and I thought it turned out cute!

8 comments:

Nichelle said...

Very cute! I don't think that you are crazy, I just wish that I was as creative as you. I haven't ever made any invitations for my girls parties, I always buy them and they are not nearly as cute as yours.

JANEAL said...

I'm the same way...I have always made invitations for Carter's birthday. That way they are personalized and much much cuter than you could ever buy in the store. They look super cute!

Unknown said...

And you said you were not crafty? Those are adorable!! I love the purple and green- too cute! What a great mom to make their invitations!

Anonymous said...

Those are WAY cute! I think I'm gettint less crafty the older I get! Kenna's baby pictures are so cute also. I forgot she was born with so much hair!

Amberlee said...

Wow- When I see stuff like that it just reminds how crafty I am not! They do look really cute though. I sure wish I had some of those Martha genes in me!

Head Over Hills said...

Those are the cutest invitations. How fun to keep them as a memory. I have never thought of that before. Cute idea! Haylee and Brinley have matching capris in out picture. They are the Cherokee brand from Target. Isabell has bermuda shorts that are Osh Kosh- I think they are from Fred Meyer. I got all of their shirts at Target. I think they might be Cherokee. I looked around all over the place and found I liked these shirts the best. Gotta love that Target. I think they were like 6 bucks.

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Sorry that I was blog stocking and didn't leave a comment. Hi how are ya? :O) I have been SO busy with school and tonight I thought I would stop and check out some blogs. Yours is so cute and your family is adorable.
Have a great day
Love Ali

Brenda said...

They are darling! I'm glad you make time for cute stuff like that! Those girls are going to love to looking back at all those memories! It is going to be my new goal, to do a little more of that!