"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Dec 25, 2013

Christmas Dinner

We went to Christmas dinner at my parents house with my siblings and all the cousins. Dinner was super yummy like always, my Mom is a fabulous cook. I am feeling sad that there will be a day my Mom cant see to cook so I appreciate it right now when she does make us a yummy meal. The kids of course had lots of fun playing with their cousins and jumped around and had a blast! I didn’t get very many pictures, but I did capture of few memories.

DSC_4315DSC_4316DSC_4317

Josh phone pictures May 2014 025

DSC_4318DSC_4319

No comments: