"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jun 1, 2013

Last Trip to Montana

We had to make one last trip to Montana with Josh so he could finish the job he had been working on. The kids and I did our usual and we played in the pool at the Hotel and the kids had a blast like always!! They really could swim for hours everyday and not get tired of it, they are like little fish. I was so mad at myself because I left my SD card at home so my camera would not work, I guess thank heavens for phone pictures.

phone pictures 014phone pictures 017phone pictures 019phone pictures 020phone pictures 023phone pictures 024phone pictures 026phone pictures 028phone pictures 031

phone pictures 032phone pictures 034phone pictures 038

No comments: