"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

May 27, 2012

Happy Mother’s Day

I love being a Mom, it is honestly the best thing in the world. I would not trade being a Mom for anything. Heavenly Father blessed me beyond words by letting me be a Mom. I put being a Mom before anything else in my life and I will never regret it. There might not be a lot of “me time” but I am okay with it because I get to spend my time with these 4 beautiful children. Our lives are very good and we have a lot of fun together. I am so lucky to be able to stay home and be a Mom and I thank and love my husband for that always, it is the best gift gift he could ever give to me.  I love Mother’s Day and I had a wonderful day this year. Kynzee had a Mother’s Day program at school that her cute little class put on and I got to go to it. She loved having me there and she was so cute when she said her part “I will love you forever, I will like you for always, as long as I am living my baby you’ll be”. It was a wonderful way to start my Mother’s Day weekend. Josh and the kids got me a beautiful blue orchid and a patio swing that they said was for me and the baby to rock in this summer. I love it and I am so excited for summer to get here so we can use it.  I got to go see my beautiful Mother on Mother’s Day. She is the most amazing person and does so much for me. She is so wise, and so loving and I hope I can be just like her someday. I was blessed with a wonderful Mother and I know Heavenly Father gave her to me because he knew I would need her in my life and boy have I needed her. I love you Mom!

 

Kynzee’s Program

DSC_3328DSC_3333DSC_3336DSC_3342

This is a treasured picture to me because it is very rare that I get a picture of me and my little ones. But here I am, the luckiest little Mommy with my four children.

DSC_4029-3

This card meant so much to me…

DSC_4046

This flower is beautiful and made my day.

DSC_4042

Josh and my kiddos putting together the swing. I never got a finished picture because Josh had to go to work and didn’t get to finish it. It is finished now so I will get a picture soon.

DSC_4031

DSC_4033DSC_4036DSC_4038DSC_4040DSC_4041DSC_4047DSC_4048

My wonderful Mother with my kids, they love her so much and she is so good to them.

DSC00085

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Happy Happy Mother's Day to you!! You truly deserve it Nat. Love that your family gave you a great day.