"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Dec 1, 2010

Jaxon's First Year

My baby boy is one years old today! It just seems like I had him yesterday. As I went back and tried to come up with a years worth of pictures of his first year of life I had a flood of memories. So many pictures, so many fun times with this sweet boy. He is just wonderful and loved so much. I wanted to be able to look at how he changed and when he changed from these pictures. And he changed so fast, right before my eyes. I love, love, love him! I am so sad that he is already one, time just goes so fast. We are having a party for him tonight so I will have to post about that later. For now this sweet boy has a few things that he loves to do and I don't want to forget.


Stands alone
Waves bye bye
Says Hi, Da da,
Ma, thank you, siseats wonderful
crawls very fast
loves his toys
sleeps good
cuddles :)
gets very shy
gives a pouty look at everyone
Loves everyone!!

Hospital






First Day Home

2nd Day Home (First Bath)


One week
2 Weeks










One Month




Two Months



3 Months




4 Months





5 Months



6 Months


7 Months


8 Months





9 Months


10 Months


11 Months




One year!!


3 comments:

Kate said...

Cant believe it has been one year! Rodg and I love this little guy and are so grateful you and the kids are in our lives:) Love ya-

Pitcherfam4 said...

Are you sure its been a year?? That went by so fast. I love looking back at pics too. He is just the cutest little thing. Happy Birthday Jaxon.

Becky said...

That year went too fast way too fast! He is a cutie pie!