"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Nov 18, 2010

My Hallway Masterpiece

I know this is not the greatest picture, but I had no room to take a picture of my pictures because it’s in the hallway!!! But I was so excited about it I wanted to show you what I have been working on. I hate how every time we have new pictures taken the old ones come down and go in a box to never be looked at again. Well the other day I was looking through pictures and I was just sick that the kids never get to see these fun family pictures. So out of the box they came and into frames and on my wall!!! And the kids love love love looking at them. These are pictures of every family picture I have had professionally taken!! (O geeze as I was writing this I forgot I am missing one picture so I will get that one up there soon) anyway, it is close to every family picture! I am going to work on the hallway downstairs and do a masterpiece of all the kids from the time they were babies to now so when they walk down the hallway to their room they will see them. Fun, Fun!!

DSC_0764

4 comments:

Becky said...

Looks good! What a fun idea!

Kate said...

Natalie you are so creative its crazy to think back to how your family has grown- Love ya:)

Rachel said...

I have always wanted to do that with my family pictures. It looks so cute. I love it!

Lynn said...

You are so right........kids just LOVE to see themselves growing up in various photos. We do this too. Our hallway is covered in photos!! I think we need to knock down a wall just to make it even bigger. LOL!

At this moment kids call it our "hall of fame". Ha ha.

I just love what you did with yours. Beautiful!! Great quote too.