"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Sep 26, 2010

Jaxon and the pink pony tail holder!!

   I really meant it in the last post when I said Jaxon’s bedroom was the safest place for him!! For reasons like this one you see he picks up all kinds of girly things that I can’t possible keep picked up all day long. This is a pony tail holder in his mouth and he had a tight grip on it I couldn’t even get it out of his little teeth!! Jaxon is such a sweet baby boy I love him so much even if he does keep me hopping all day long :)    DSC_0882DSC_0882

DSC_0881

2 comments:

Pitcherfam4 said...

Heck, that's what Guagers looks like off and on through out the day. Poor kids. It's not even that tasty if hairspray has been used.

Lynn said...

HA HA! THat is SO funny!