"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jun 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Mom

This is my beautiful Mom with some of her grand kids on her special day. I sure love my Mom and appreciate all she does for me. She has taught me so much about life, I am lucky to have her in my life. I have always loved my Mom but boy I sure love her more now that I have my own kids and realize how much she actually did for me growing up. Being a Mom is a hard job and I think my Mom did a great job at being my Mom. Happy Birthday Mom I love you!


Jaxon's first time on the grass and he was not too sure about it.

Taya, Alyssa, Kynzee and Jaxon

The kids love to climb this tree!

Alyssa always asks to hold Jaxon, she loves him so much.
Auntie Katie with Jaxon, Jaxon loves his Auntie :)

Kynzee Kate

These kids are always teasing someone.


Jaxon was laughing at Rodger for no reason!! He was sitting on Katie's lap looking at him and laughed for the longest time it was hilarious. His cute little laugh is so contagious!

Cute little girls Kenna and Taya they call each other "Best Friends"

Daddy and Kynzee


Maddy and Pa Pa are always teasing each other! I don't know why Maddy always has to give me this look, she will wonder someday why she pulled this silly face in all her pictures.

Jaden trying to stay out of trouble

Maddy getting some wonderful sun :)


2 comments:

Pitcherfam4 said...

I can remember the first time on the grass for both my kids like it was yesterday. You wouldn't think something like that would affect them like it does. Just goes to show what we take for granted. All the little sounds, the textures, the smells. Everything!! Kids really do have it all.

Lynn said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your mom! What a sweet tribute to her.