"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Feb 7, 2010

Jaxon 2 Months

Baby Jaxon turned two months old can you believe that? He is the best baby, eats good, sleeps good, cuddles good, overall just good!! We love him so much and can't get enough of him. I always had bows in my baby girls hair and with Jaxon it just seems like something is missing because I can't put a bow in his hair, so I have this obsession with cute hats. I love to put a hat on him. His bottom lip always quivers and he gets cold really easy so the hat helps with that as well. Jaxon also loves to be snuggled tight in a blanket, and I love snuggling with him. O how I could squeeze and kiss on this sweet baby boy all day long. I have been super over protective of him during this nasty winter season. I hate bringing him around anyone, you would think this was my first baby :) I just have never had a winter baby. :)I will be so glad when winter is over!!!


Jaxon weighs 12 lbs and is 21 1/2 inches long

It is fun to look back and see what my girls were at 2 months old....

Maddy 12 lbs 6 oz and 22 1/2 inches long

Kynzee 15 lbs 5 oz and 23 inches long

Makenna 12 lbs 4 oz and 21 inches long

Kynzee was by far my biggest baby!!!!!





7 comments:

Pitcherfam4 said...

What a cute little baby. He is growing so dang fast. I wish I could wear comfy little jammies like those.

Amber said...

He looks so big. How can he be two months old already? That went by fast.

Judy said...

He is getting so big! Hope you are feeling good. Love ya Nan!

Jenna said...

wait...he can't sit in a bumbo yet! They just grow TOO FAST!! He is such an adorable little guy. Jameson just made 12 1/2 pounds too even though he's a month older. Here's to cuddly babies! gotta love'em! :)

SueAnn said...

Wow he is getting so big, and so stinkin cute!!!

Michelle said...

I can see why you just want to love on this all day . . . SOOOOO perfect!

Jeff and Lacy said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is 2 months, it goes by way too fast!