"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jan 1, 2010

Merry Christmas 2009!!!

We had a wonderful Christmas this year!! The kids bring so much fun to the house on Christmas I just love it. We were lucky to have Daddy home for Christmas this year, next year he has to work Christmas day (bummer)! We opened presents and then went to my parents house for a yummy turkey dinner. My whole family was there for dinner and we all had fun hanging out for the day. The kids played with all their cousins and it was a fun, fun day. Christmas is such a special day for me and this year it was even more special having a new baby boy in our home, what a wonderful way to spend Christmas! Christmas babies are so special, I will never forget this Christmas.















1 comment:

Robyn said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas full of lots of family and love. Your little guy is a cutie and I hope that you are starting to fill better. Happy Holidays! Robyn