"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jun 12, 2009

Summer Fun

Okay so we all know it has been raining for the whole month of June!!!! I like the rain but not this much. So we have been finding things to do to keep the kids entertained so they can have a fun summer. We went to see the movie UP and it was the cutest show, I loved it and would recommend it to anyone. All three of my kids watched it and did super good I was so proud of them. I know this is a small picture, but it was awesome you better go see it!!




We also took the kids to their favorite place.... Leos Pizza!!! They had a blast, I was so glad we went and let them get out and get rid of some of that bottled up energy.

I make the girls eat first before playing so they don't spread germs and they usually are not very happy with me so this is a picture of them wanting to play so bad but Mom making them wait!!



This is like a child's heaven land!!!



Kenna's loved this train!!!

I have been enjoying my two year old!!! Kenna is so much fun, she is always on the go and keeping me running everyday. She has been playing dress up a lot and loves to paint her nails. I got some cute pictures of her being beautiful with her nails painted and her skirt, her shoes and her purse that she takes everywhere. I have to mention the hair that Kynzee did for her earlier in the day :) I love this girl she is so fun, she just makes me so happy and I had to share one of the fun days I had with her.




7 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh this sure takes me back. Love it! Your girls are SO adorable!

Now we've got to go see UP for sure. I have heard so many good reviews about it. But it's good to know that you think it's good too.

Thanks!

Jenna said...

super cute! Yes, a break from the rain would be nice...but I don't have to water my grass, so that's a BIG plus. :) That Kenna is such a doll. Sounds like you've been having tons of fun.

Unknown said...

Cute pictures of Kenna! jenna loves all those things too! Up was wonderful! Both my kids just sat and watched the whole thing. CUTE CUTE movie!

Judy said...

Love Leo's place! such fun pics. I love the party and had so much fun. I am soooooooo excited about the girls night out!!!!! am imagining my watch as I write!!! Love you

Anonymous said...

Kenna's 'all dolled up' pics are so adorable!! It's so cute that she's so girly all ready.
I'm glad you had a fun camping trip also. Looks like you've already had a busy summer :)

Chris and Monika said...

Kenna is so girly I love it. They are all so dang cute! Give them all big hugs for me. Love ya!

Sue Ann said...

How fun - one of my boys went with his friend and saw Up - he wasn't overly impressed - but he's 12 - what more can I say! We will be at Daniel's farewell this weekend, hope to see you there.