"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Apr 3, 2009

Easter Pictures

Warning!!! I could not pick my favorite picture very easily I liked them all!!! My friend Kacey took pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses, and boy was it a job!!! Lets just say they all had a moment when they did not want their picture taken, Kenna had more moments than the others! Thanks Kacey for always doing such a good job with my girls on picture day!!!





14 comments:

Head Over Hills said...

Darling! Your little one reminds me of my Brinley. Their dresses are adorable. Where did you find them? I couldn't find dresses that all matched that I liked!

Unknown said...

Those are so cute! The ones that they aren't 'perfect' in are some of my very favorite!! Adorable!

Michelle said...

okay . . . SO beautiful--even with their sad expressions!! WOW--you have such a beautiful family!!

Rachel said...

Those pictures are adorable. What beautiful little girls. It reminds me that I need to get my kids in for pictures.

Sue Ann said...

ok- motivation to get some pictures done! They are so cute!

Torman said...

Thanks for letting me take their pictures it really is an honor! I love the sweeties.

Holly said...

DARLING pis Natalie! Your girls always look SO darn cute!! :)

Lynn said...

AWww! They are adorable!!! Love the "unhappy" moments captured too. LOL! Too cute!

Camille said...

Oh, I'm LOVING the grumpy ones! Those are great! All of them are adorable. Your girls are just so beautiful!

Jeff and Lacy said...

Those are so cute, your girls are beautiful!

Elena said...

Kacey does such a great job. And those little pouty faced ones are ADORABLE!! Love them!

Becky said...

Your girls are so cute! And I love their outfits and hats! Luke loves seeing their pictures! I wish I had a friend with such great skills!

Pitcherfam4 said...

Nat- I don't even want to know where you store all the thousands of gorgeous pictures you have of your little girls. I love getting to see what your kids are up to on the blog. Thank you so much for getting me into this.

The Batemans said...

Those are great pictures! I love their outfits. You are so good about getting your kids pictures done.