"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jan 28, 2009

These are the good days

I am feeling so grateful today for these special little people in my life! I love them so much they are everything to me. They bring me so many smiles and hugs and kisses, life couldn't get any better than this. I wanted to get some cute Valentines Day pictures and boy I am definitely no photographer that is for sure and Kenna....well she is just a little stinker sometimes when it comes time to taking pictures. But what can I say Kenna will be Kenna and that's all there is to it! But I am glad that I at least attempted it and got some pretty cute ones. And do you notice Maddy has a huge hole in her top teeth? Yep we lost another tooth and it's a front top one so she is looking a little different these days. This was a really big deal for Miss Maddy and tooth fairy even brought her a little extra since it was such a big tooth! These are the fun days and I am enjoying every one of them!


17 comments:

Josh and Krystal said...

Natalie- your girls are beautiful! I just wanted to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Lynn said...

AWWWWWW.........you have the CUTEST outfits for them! SO sweet! Love the blog header.

Unknown said...

hey there Natalie, how are you doing? Love all the PINK.

I finally got Jenine on to blogspot so you might want to invite her to yours. Ü

her address is 1rascal.blogspot

Camille said...

Your girls are so adorable! I love the poses you put them in. Very cute!

Judy said...

Cute pics Nan. Happy B-Day!!!!! How tya feelin?

Judy said...

Cute pics Nan. Happy B-Day!!!!! How tya feelin?

Jeff and Lacy said...

Your girls are so cute! How fun to have three girls. I hope that you are doing well and that you get more information about what is going on. Lacy

Jesse and Ashley Packer said...

Happy, happy Birthday Natalie Dear
Happy days will come to you all year
If I had a wish that it would be,
A happy, happy birthday to you from me!

Isn't that better then me really singing it to you. That is just a scary thought. I hope you have a wonderful birthday. The pictures of your girls are darling!

Anonymous said...

Well happy late birthday (better late than never right?)!!! Hope you had a great day, you deserve it!!!

Your little girls are so cute I just want to eat them up!! ;) You did really good taking the pics of the girls, I really liked all of them!!

Head Over Hills said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Unknown said...

I love when you dress up the girls! Cute pictures...Kenna is hilarius! I need to find jenna a v-day outfit too! Girls are so fun!

thechristensens said...

Your girls are gorgeous!

Lori said...

Your girls are beautiful - just like their mama. It was so great to talk to you the other day, I hope you had a wonderful birthday, and I can't wait to get together next week!

Torman said...

How Fun!!! What cute outfits! I love dressing my girls matchy matchy it is so fun!! I am sad that your girls are growing so fast. I remember when I saw you with Maddy at the church when she was just a babe, Now look at her she well on her way to being a BABE, WATCH OUT!! You and Josh better invest in a few more guns, and I am sure Josh would not object to that! :)

Becky said...

Too cute! I wish I had a little girly to dress up so fun! Kenna is so funny! The girls are as cute as ever!

Robyn said...

Nat those are some darling pics you did a good job. Of coarse the girls are darling .

Nichelle said...

Your girls are darling!! I love the matching outfits, very festive!!