"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Dec 21, 2008

Curlers for the girls!

I decide to put the girls hair in curlers so that their hair would be cute for church. Well this was a very big job for three girls. We managed to get it done and the curlers were staying in very nice until right before bedtime and Kenna decided to get mad and didn't want hers in anymore and this crazy hair picture is what she looked like afterwards. I will just say we had to wear a hat to church because it was a little too crazy in the morning she when she woke up :)





11 comments:

J-Babe said...

Oh that is too cute! I can't wait to have a little girl to do all the fun stuff with:) I don't blame her for wanting them out, sometimes they get a little annoying!

Amber said...

This is why I have boys, I am not patient enough to do all that work. But your girls looked so cute today! I hope your news on Tuesday is good. We will continue to pray for you!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!!~ I love when they get all dressed up in there snow outfits.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I forgot what post I was commenting on so the first comment was for the snow suits...hahaha. I just wanted to add that I love how crazy her hair was when she pulled the curlers out!!! What a Q-T!!~

Head Over Hills said...

Darling girls. I haven't tried curlers with my girls. I'm not sure what your baby's hair looked like but the hat she was wearing was so cute. It was so good to see you too. I wish I lived here so our girls could play. I think they would have a lot of fun. Oh I got the dress at Dillards. You have a Merry Christmas too!

ChArL3s said...

That hair is soo cute!To bad I didnt see them Sunday.And sorry I couldnt baby-sit today.

Anonymous said...

So that's why she had that cute hat on! I loved it :) Natalie, I sure hope you get some answers soon. There are alot of people praying for you. You are so sweet to be out there helping another family. Those will be great memories.

Pitcherfam4 said...

Looks like the curlers did an okay job with Kenna's hair even after the tantrum. Your girls are full of fun and definately good at keeping you on your toes. Keep up the excitement.

Lynn said...

OH, I could just snuggle with her SO tight! What a doll!

Unknown said...

Natalie could you send me your email address, I have some camera course info for you.

Judy said...

I love the curlers, and the snow pics. How are you feeling? Hope you had a great Christmas.