"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Dec 30, 2008

Christmas Day!

We went to Grandma and Grandpa Fullmer's house for Christmas day. We had a wonderful dinner that my Mom cooked, the kids played with cousins, and we sat and talked and had a lot of fun. My whole family was there for Christmas, I am so lucky that we all get along with each other and we can spend the day together. Christmas was special and wonderful this year, and I am very blessed.


Aunt Mindy with Kenna and Emma


Kynzee in her Santa dress and fuzzy warm socks




Cousin Max and Kynzee playing the piano


Uncle Nick and cousin Taya

Charlie dressed like Zorro

Cousin Charlie beating up on Maddy (we aren't use to the boy thing at our house) :)

Uncle Jesse and Kenna (My girls love Uncle Jesse)

Cousin Alyssa

Cousins playing and having tons of fun

Kenna and baby Emma


My Grandpa Fullmer


Kenna wanting Alyssa's horses..........

But Alyssa not wanting to share, not even a tiny bit :) So cute Lyssa Beaner we love you!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Ha HA. Cute! I can really relate to all the cousins playing together. There is always one who wants to wrestle with someone who doesn't. And yes...it's a boy thing. And there is always one cousin who has troubles "sharing".

There are 36 cousins on my side of the family and 37 on my husbands side of the family. My kids are always around a cousin or two.

However, with the snow storms this year, we were left to make do with just our little family at home this year for Christmas. No traveling was done. It was kind of strange, but nice.

There certainly is NOTHING like family at Christmas. Looks like you all had such a GREAT time!

Amberlee said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! I agree- there is nothing better than watching your kids open gifts on Christmas morning. All the work is totally worth it!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I'm so glad that you have a bunch of cousins for a wild get together too. I love having so much family, it's the best especially around the holidays. Your Christmas seemed like it was a good one, and I think watching the kids open presents really is the best part!!

Happy New Year!

Pitcherfam4 said...

Doesn't look like you missed having my treats around your house. Which is good because my poor old dad and brother in law would have missed the crap out of them. Glad Christmas was great for your family. Enjoy being able to celebrate together.