"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Oct 29, 2008

Photo Tag!!

I was tagged by Monika.....

1. Go to your pictures
2. Upload the 4th picture of your fourth file
3. Post
4. Tag 4 of your friends

I tag.....all of my blogging family and friends! Come on I know you can do it.

This is a picture of Maddy when she was 2 1/2 years old and she was in my closet playing dress up with my dresses and shoes. I was in the other room and didn't know what she was doing and I was surprised when I found her so I took a picture. I hate looking back at pictures because it makes me sad for how fast my girls are growing but it is such a sweet memory I have of Maddy, thanks Monika!