"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jul 11, 2008

Weekend in Utah

My cousin Jeremy got married this weekend in the Mount Timpanogas Temple. We decided to go down with my parents and make a weekend out of it. We stayed in a Hotel and the girls got to swim and stay right across the hall from Grandma and Grandpa which was so much fun for them. The luncheon was held in the garden room at Thanksgiving Point and it was so beautiful, there were flowers everywhere. As you can see from my pictures Kenna was more interested in the flowers than having her picture taken. We had a blast and the girls enjoyed playing with family that they don't get to see very often.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your little girls are always dressed so cute! I love their dresses! How fun to spend time with family, and to stay in a hotel is the most fun for kids, my boys LOVE it!

Amber said...

How fun! I love Thanksgiving Point. We used to live right down the street from it so I had a seasons pass and would go several times a week. The Timp. Temple is my favorite and I haven't been there since we moved from Utah so I am jealous that you got to go.

Anonymous said...

They are seriously angels! Congrats on the basement- it looks great!

Judy said...

How cute are the girls dresses! They look so cute. I hope everything went good down there. Hope all goes well with the move this week. Call me if you need anything while Josh and your parents are gone. OK?

Richmonds said...

Nat,
Your girls couldn't be anymore stinkin' cute. They look just like you. Your little family has gotten so big. I miss seeing all of you guys. Tell, you mom hi for me. Misty. Come visit me.
vernonandmisty.blogspot.com