"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jul 5, 2008

Fireworks

We love going to the fireworks every year! This year we decided to sit closer than we usually do. We got a perfect spot right in front of the Shilo Inn and it was so much fun. The fireworks were so loud and so close to us that the girls were amazed! Kenna kept pointing to them saying "look" and she loved them. Josh went motorbike riding with his family during the day (we stayed home because Kynzee was having one of her bad asthma days) so I went with Josh's sister and her boyfriend Jordan to the fireworks because I didn't think Josh would get home in time. I didn't want to sit home and wait for him and then miss them. Well Josh made it right as the fireworks started, it was perfect. Jess and Jordan were so nice to help me with the kids, the girls just love both of them :) We had a wonderful 4th of July!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Your 4th of July pictures are so cute! I think that it is such a fun holiday, especially for kids. I hope you had a great day!!!

Becky said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! I wish we were around so we could enjoy things with you!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are adorable! I love the background also. Ness has the same outfit as Kynzee and she wants to wear it every day!