"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Apr 2, 2008

Leg ride from Daddy

Okay so is this not hilarious! As soon as Josh gets home from work the girls attack him and they want a leg ride from him. He walks around really fast in the kitchen with a girl on each leg and they scream and laugh and have so much fun. I finally had to get a picture. I love it!




8 comments:

JANEAL said...

Looks like they're having a great time. Daddys are great!

Jessica said...

Hi Natalie! That is so funny, I love it. Your girls are so dang cute! I love the pictures of them. I'll bet they are so much fun.

Nichelle said...

That is sooo funny, kids just love their Daddys. My girls love to attack their dad when he gets home and he loves it. I am so glad to have daddys.

Camille said...

What a cute Daddy!

Unknown said...

cute! Josh is a such a cute dad to his little girls!

Becky said...

What a good sport Josh is! The girls look like they are having a blast! Can't wait for the pictures of when Kenna joins the group too! :)

Fullmer Days said...

How fun, i bet josh loves coming home, to such cute kids!

Jaime said...

I used to do this to my sister (who actually has a blog) expect I was bawling and begging her not to leave:)