"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 19, 2008

Movie Day with the Girls

The girls and I decided that we were going to get out of house today and go see a movie. We went to see "Horton Hears a Who" it was a wonderful movie and the girls loved it. Maddy laughed and laughed and thought is was great. I would reccomend it to anyone.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sad you didn't come to see me!! It sounds like you had fun at the movies.

Nichelle said...

I have been wondering if it was good. Did you figure out the site meter?

Holly said...

Hi Natalie! I see you figured out the site meter :) If you have any other ?s you can always e-mail me at sunshineinmysoul_33@yahoo.com, or get my phone number from my mom. :) I've been wondering if this movie was good!